Saturday, January 19, 2008

Home Sick

Just called mom..but couldn't talk even a word because the phone card system (i guessed). I miss her so much. Now I'm really weak...If only she stayed here, I would be much stronger. Something is amazing about mom's healing power. Although, I rarely share my problems with her, I forget all the hardship I encountered when I'm with her. Her conversation deleted my bad memory for a while. I remember when I was 6 years old...one day I cried a lot for tons of homework. Actually, it wasn't that much, but for kid's scale,,,it's enormous. I didn't even want to try to finish it and almost gave up. Thanks mom..she encouraged me and asked me to believe in myself.."You are the best kid, you can do it." I always think that if I could ask for anything in this world, I would ask for the eternity...just for mom and dad. I don't want them to get old. I want to be rich and successful and be able to make them happy then they can stop working.

No comments: