Monday, January 21, 2008

The Martin Luther King Junior

I woke up at 7.30am to call someone in Wham-O because I wanted to know if today is a holiday or not. No one answered my call because it's too early. ummm...so I slept again and talked to myself that I was going to wake up and call them at 8.30...zzzz....11.30 Goshhh I just woke up and I called. The smart phone system asked me to input a last name. There are 2 last names that I remember which are Vice president's, and HR manager's. HR manager's ext reached me to her answering machine. I thought that was a good sign since she might not be at work. Just to make sure, I called VP...and he picked up. (T_T) TODAY IS NOT A HOLIDAY AT WHAM-O. Finally, I gotta call JP and tell them that I'm going to go on Wed-Fri instead. huu..stupid girl.

No comments: